Residents have several options for dining.
Dining Room - Start each morning with a continental breakfast served in the dining room. Lunch and dinner are served restaurant-style with two daily specials, along with made to order sandwiches, daily signature soups and salads, steak, salmon and roasted chicken. A variety of changing desserts are also offered. Special menus are available for holidays and Lent. Residents in the care center may be escorted to and from meals in the dining room.
Bistro - Located in the campus center, the Bistro is a cafeteria-style dining experience with made to order meals available to residents and guests.
Good Life Café - The Good Life Café is a cafeteria-style dining experience with quality food available to residents and guests.
In-room - Many of our residents enjoy preparing meals and dining at home. Delivery from the dining room is also available for residents in assisted living and the care center.
Patio - During the warmer months, Saint Therese has several patios and garden spaces available for dining. While there is no outdoor service other than for special events, residents and guests are welcome to dine outdoors.
Sample Weekly Dinner Menu - Dining Room
- Chili or House Salad with Dressing
- Chicken Pot Pie or Breaded Shrimp with Rice Pilaf
- Dinner Roll and Green Beans
- Lemon Meringue Pie or Fresh Fruit
- Chicken Wild Rice Soup or House Salad with Dressing
- Cider Glazed Pork Loin or BBQ Salmon
- Asparagus and Baked Squash
- 7 Layer Bars or Fresh Fruit
- Chicken & Dumpling Soup or House Salad with Dressing
- Sweet and Sour Chicken or Tortilla Crusted Tilapia
- Oriental Vegetables, Orange Rice and Eggs Rolls
- Fruit Crisp or Fresh Fruit
- Split Pea or House Salad with Dressing
- Swiss Steak or Shrimp with Spanish Rice
- Butternut Squash and Baked Potato
- Chocolate Stout Cupcakes or Fresh Fruit
- Beer Cheese Soup or House Salad with Dressing
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo or Citrus Peppercorn Tilapia
- Garlic Bread and Normandy Blend Vegetables
- Raspberry Cheese Cake or Fresh Fruit
- Broccoli Cheese Soup or House Salad with Dressing
- Polish Sausage or Mediterranean Cod
- Braised Red Cabbage and Au Gratin Rutabagas & Turnips
- French Silk Pie or Fresh Fruit
- Ham & Potato Soup or House Salad with Dressing
- Turkey Tetrazzini or Baked Cod
- Dilled Carrots & Peas and Parsley Buttered Noodles
- Heath Ice Cream Bars or Fresh Fruit