Better outcomes. Exceptional care.
Transitional care is the bridge between hospital and home, offering excellent care in an environment that is dedicated to speeding recovery and returning you home as quickly as possible. Following care at North Memorial Medical Center, the need for transportation is eliminated with an easy transition to the fourth floor where your transitional care stay begins.
Our individually designed therapy services and accelerated rehabilitation are designed to get you back to the daily activities and routines you enjoy. The average length of stay is typically 2 to 3 weeks and our patients discharge with above the national average for improvement in the ability to get around.
- Transitional Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Senior Rehab & Wellness
- Pastoral Care
- Therapeutic Recreation
Features and Amenities
- Specialty care for patients: knee, hip and shoulder surgery, congestive heart failure (CHF), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), urinary tract infections (UTIs) and other conditions
- In-house rehabilitation department for physical, occupational and speech therapies offered 7 days/week
- Pastoral care staff available
- Comfortable rooms with cable television and Wi-Fi
- Private Rooms
- Regular visits from the specialized physicians and nurse practitioners of your choice
- State-of-the-art medical and therapy equipment
- Registered dietitians on staff
- Massage therapy
- Comprehensive patient and family education