Better outcomes. Exceptional care.
Transitional care is the bridge between hospital and home, offering extraordinary care in an environment dedicated to an accelerated recovery and return to independence. Following care at North Memorial Health Hospital, an easy transition to the fourth floor eliminates the need for transportation to another facility.
Our individually designed and focused therapy and rehabilitation services are designed to get you back to you. The average length of stay is typically 2 to 3 weeks and our guests discharge with above the national average for improvement in the ability to get around.
- Transitional Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Rehab & Wellness
- Pastoral Care
- Therapeutic Recreation
Features and Amenities
- Specialty care for patients: knee, hip & shoulder surgery, congestive heart failure (CHF), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), urinary tract infections (UTIs) & other conditions
- Onsite rehab department for physical, occupational & speech therapies 7 days/week
- Pastoral care staff available
- Comfortable rooms with cable television & Wi-Fi
- Private suites with private bathrooms
- Regular visits from specialized physicians & nurse practitioners of your choice
- State-of-the-art medical & therapy equipment
- Registered dietitians on-staff
- Massage therapy
- Comprehensive patient & family education