Long-Term Care in New Hope, MN
Long-term care in New Hope, Minnesota offers exceptional care, outstanding amenities and a thriving community filled with activities at Saint Therese of New Hope. We focus on the whole self—body, mind and spirit to promote the highest level of independence possible. Our specialized services such as cardiac rehabilitation, dementia care, palliative care and skilled nursing care assure you or your loved one have access to the best in senior care.
Saint Therese Long-term Care offers:
- Full senior activities calendar
- Beautiful dining rooms and coffee shop
- Family courtyard, healing gardens and walking paths
- Chapel with Catholic Mass and ecumenical services
- Onsite pharmacy
- Beauty/barber shop services
- Movie theater
- Charming gift shop
- Wellness center and balance clinic
- Music, art and pet therapy
- Medicare and Medicaid certified
Submit an inquiry today to find out more about the benefits of senior living at Saint Therese of New Hope.