Memory Care in New Hope, MN
When a loved one’s memory begins to diminish, experienced care and thoughtful support in a safe environment is paramount. We actively and compassionately care for seniors with memory loss who may need dementia care at our community in New Hope, Minnesota.
At the Saint Therese of New Hope campus we offer memory care in both skilled nursing in the care center and memory care suites in our apartments.
Memory Care in the Care Center
Memory care at the New Hope care center is designed to improve each individual’s quality of life by honoring the strengths and accomplishments of each resident while upholding their dignity and self-esteem.
Memory Care Offers:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- An atmosphere of freedom to move throughout the neighborhood
- Educated staff who specialize in dementia care
- Code alert system for resident safety
- Memory care focused activity calendar
- Specialized programming to promote community living
Memory Care Suites in the Apartments
The New Hope apartments offer memory care suites for individuals who need dementia care support, but who may not be ready for long-term care services in the care center. The memory care suites are set-up with three or four bedrooms with shared kitchen, dining and living areas.
Memory Care Suite Amenities:
- 24-hour caregiver with dementia training
- Wander guard system
- Planned social activities
- Emergency pull cord system
- Utilities (heat, air-conditioning, water, cable, internet)
- Personal care services
- Fitness opportunities
Submit an inquiry today to learn more about memory care at the Saint Therese of New Hope community.