Better outcomes. Exceptional care.
Following hospitalization for surgery, illness or injury, some people are not quite ready to return home and function independently. Transitional care is the bridge between hospital and home, offering excellent care in an environment that is dedicated to speeding recovery and returning you home as quickly as possible. Our individually designed therapy services and accelerated rehabilitation services are designed to get you back to the daily activities and routines you enjoy.
The average length of stay is typically 2 to 3 weeks and our patients discharge with above the national average for improvement in the ability to get around.
Transitional care at Saint Therese offers enhanced clinical capabilities and comfortable amenities, including:
- Specialty care for patients: knee, hip and shoulder surgery, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and other conditions
- Regular visits from the specialized physicians and nurse practitioners of the patient's choice
- In-house rehabilitation department for physical, occupational and speech therapies offered 7 days/week
- State-of-the-art medical and therapy equipment
- Registered dietitians on staff
- Pastoral care staff available
- Comfortable rooms with cable television and Wi-Fi
- Massage therapy
- Restaurant-style dining with cafe/bistro
- Comprehensive patient and family education