Volunteerism is a 50-year tradition at Saint Therese, shaped by our Catholic foundation and faith-based values. Saint Therese volunteers are treasured members of our community, each bringing his or her unique values and voice to drive our mission.
It is each volunteer whose contributions shape the heart of our community, whether it’s by lending a hand or simply offering one-on-one companionship.
Volunteering requires a commitment of only a few hours a month or more. Schedules are customized to meet individual preferences.
- Spend time visiting with residents to make their day extraordinary
- Help during special events such as parties, picnics or concerts
- Share your musical talent as entertainment or relaxing background music
- Offer pet therapy with your trained pet
- Provide office assistance
- Escort residents to-and-from activities and services
- Lead group activities
- Help in the beauty salon
- Join the Saint Therese Auxiliary at our New Hope location
“We like to volunteer because it makes people happy. We love helping others get involved.”
- John & Rosemary L., Saint Therese of Woodbury Volunteers
“The residents I volunteer with truly have become my friends.”
- Lee M., Saint Therese of New Hope Volunteer