Saint Therese volunteers make a difference every day by enhancing lives, providing support and lending a hand. Saint Therese residents love spending time with our volunteers at any of our locations.
Volunteer opportunities are available in a wide variety of options requiring a commitment of only a few hours a month or more. Schedules are customized to meet individual preferences.
- Spend time visiting with residents to make their day more special
- Help with special events such as parties, picnics or concerts
- Share your musical talent and provide entertainment or relaxing background music
- Offer pet therapy with your trained pet
- Provide office assistance
- Escort residents to and from activities and services
- Lead group activities
- Help in the beauty salon
- Join the Saint Therese Auxiliary at our New Hope location
“We like to volunteer because it makes people happy. We love helping others get involved.”
- John & Rosemary L., Saint Therese of Woodbury Volunteers
“The residents I volunteer with truly have become my friends.”
- Lee M., Saint Therese of New Hope Volunteer